Work with us
Digital Marketing Manager(m/f)
Online Tennis Instruction is one of the world’s leading instructional tennis websites. We produce high quality instructional tennis videos that help players all over the world improve their tennis game.
We also offer live Tennis clinics with our OTI certified instructors teaching The OTI Method around the globe to help students transform their game in a short period of time.
We currently reach over 150.000 subscribers and have generated well of 20 million views on YouTube.
It is our vision to become the world’s leading tennis instruction company and change how Tennis is taught around the world! For our national and international growth we are looking for highly qualified employees. If you are interested in innovative online media we offer an exciting and challenging work environment. Please send your Resume/CV as well as a one-page word document in which you describe why you would be a great fit for the company and what motivates you to join OTI to: email@example.com
- You will work on projects like: content marketing across all channels, optimizing paid advertising campaigns, implementation of new marketing software, and data analysis of existing marketing campaigns.
- Start and test new marketing channels on your own.
- Optimize and test new sales processes.
- Familiar with the Tennis industry and specifically the mindset of ambitious tennis players.
- University degree in business administration, marketing management, or other business studies.
- Experience in digital marketing and the willingness to constantly study the newest trends in this field.
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a plus.
- Strong analytical, data-driven and performance-oriented skills, with ability to recognize patterns and derive valuable conclusions.
- A getting things done mentality.
- Enthusiastic capacity for technical solutions.
- Creativity, productivity and hands-on mindset.
What we offer:
- A succesful an international product.
- A team of highly motivated experts .
- High-growth environment with a steep learning curve.
- Autonomy and creative freedom.
- Flexible Working Hours.